Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diagnostic Plug 2003 Civic



Saturday at noon, forty degrees in the shade , sweating, thirst, extreme thirst, headache, hangover, nothing to see on TV, no desire to surf the Internet, anxiety, I lay on the couch, heat, choking me and not let me sleep, I wake up and hot air makes me sweat more.

suddenly remember that I tell everybody, that's what I prefer hot weather, I love the heat, but is there anything that I say, I love the heat sitting on a terrace on a cool evening Summer eating and drinking, or better yet, lying on a beach in the sand and cold beer in hand, if I'm dumb, but is that the natural state heat without air conditioning, that fucking heat that evaporates me my want to feel like it makes me sweat literally melts on the couch, makes me stay without doing anything, I find myself staring watching anything that heat is frying my brain only, stuns me, makes me a useless state plant in other words the heat apendeja me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment