Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Make Rounded Cue

me 99 words


-Write your story on "The train and the journey" in less than 99 words.

This was the announcement you hear on the train and only took me a story that I doubt even be among the first ten thousand, mainly because this trip should not be as expected ...
My last trip

routine, everything is routine, go, come, go, go, nothing new and everything is temporary, waiting for my 8:50 am train at the station, the same people.

Something happens, a feeling comes over me, I see a shadow, a hand touched me in the back, the train approaches, 8:50 o'clock, I feel the air which gives the train entered the station, the unknown hand does not stop put pressure on me, pushing me to the hole, fall, the train fails to stop and this time my journey has reached a free trip to a place of no return.
is difficult to want to have something with 99 words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment