Monday, April 25, 2011

Dislocated Shoulder When Can I Play Rugby

CLOSURE OF TEARS 2011: PHRASES DATE CLOSING 11

Complicated ...


This date was the show of phrases from the coaches:

"Despite the defeat, the team saw him back stronger" J. Torrente - DT Newell's (Firm were the fans that waited at the exit)

"I was thrilled to see players crying at the end of the game" M. Sciaqua - DT Colón (Al Colón Columbus)

"We won, but we overcame River" J. Da Silva - DT Godoy Cruz (I forgot to say who had keyhole)

"After the tie, the stadium was cold" JJ López - DT River (Will comes another appalling silence?)

"I worry about not winning, but he is playing well imortante" A. Cappa - DT Gymnastics (smoke cheapie!)

"I'm used to fighting up, so I'm going." R. Díaz - Former coach of San Lorenzo (Enlarged up when things go wrong)
ZANU

0 comments:

Post a Comment