Friday, March 26, 2010

Can A Nasal Infection Raise Blood Preasure



During my teenage years in Mexico renegade on free television signal in my house could only see "the channel of the stars" and a couple more channels. It was impossible to climb to the roof of the house and accommodate the antenna so that they look more channels.

Over the years we had the opportunity to hire a cable service, had left behind and we gave free television over pay-TV and all for the simple fact miss the "channel of the stars." We paid a monthly basis to avoid the odious channel only ...

Many years later, free TV here in Spain I provides many channels without paying anything besides the "channel of the stars" here does not exist, for a time was a marvel, but there was something I was missing, about 40 free channels in digital version, however, still felt that something was not where it should be and in my subconscious viewer to my TV was missing something ...

Today, I signed up for pay TV here in Spain, a monthly pay for a television signal, and if I tell them what was the reason why I hired them will surely laugh ... yes, he missed the channel of the stars, not for its content but rather by the need to feel more like home ...

That's why I say that ironically, before paying for stop seeing him, pay him today, and on top is not even the channel of the stars, is rather Galavision ... I do not care, everything is to have more channels, and especially to see my scratched without interruption caused by the Internet, and well, not always welcome to hear so many gilipolleses ... Greetings



0 comments:

Post a Comment