Thursday, October 29, 2009

Deck For An Aluminium Boat



a couple of weeks I've been a little heavy, bad feeling between is in the office, budget math impossible misunderstandings ticket presales, very little alcohol in my veins and back pain like an old man, with all that my days have become a bit less pleasant, is not that I will put to mourn but also radiate happiness.

all have moments, well said my dear friend and philosopher Fito "can not be have only good days. " But hey, let's pause and I will be playing the first prize of Euro million , ah and change things, to start would give him a warm farewell to my work, budgets and not an issue, pre themes cause me laugh I put a good drunk and sure of my back pain and I would remember.

Ahh how nice to dream!, And dreaming is free and let us continue dreaming ... I'd buy a house in Cancun and a depa in Madrid, I would go with my girlfriend to travel the world staying a couple of months in each place we visit, I'd buy a luxury car, would raise economic level of family and friends by making a few donations, would a mega party with many extras, look me in the group shareholder or group Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma Crown (I love beer heh), I brought my whole family on vacation, I buy my Mac, and a lot of useless gadgets but fun, I call all my friends and we would cruise around the Mediterranean, in the end I would not do ...

And that I never tire of saying:
" Money can not buy happiness, and made the purchase " who believes that difference lies ...

And what do you do if you were rotten in money?

Finally I left a very good video, shame that they took the audio ... Greetings
(see video )

0 comments:

Post a Comment